If you want to visit the tourist and attractions around Mandi, then we have given you the list of major tourist places near Mandi.
1. The most famous place to visit in Mandi is the “Prashar Lake Trek”
2. Major Hindu temples of Mandi “Bhootnath Temple”
3. Religious place of Mandi “Shikari Devi Temple”
4. “Rivalsar lake” is the best place to visit in Mandi
5. The most beautiful and amazing tourist destination of Mandi, “Sundar Nagar”
6. Most visited places of Mandi, “Baraut”
7. Mandi tourist destination “Chindi”
8. The most ideal tourist destination of Mandi is “Kamru Nag Lake”
9. Major temples of Mandi “Bhima Kali Temple”
10. “Trekking places” in Mandi
11. The best place to see in Mandi is “Kamalah Fort”
12. “Tattapani” is one of the most attractive places in Mandi
13. The most amazing place to see in Mandi is “Kamru Nag Lake”
14. The most ideal tourist destination of Mandi The “Pandoh Dam”
15. Mandi’s most beautiful and scenic “Dhauladhar Valley”
16. “Rang Mahal” is the most beautiful place in the market
17. The most beautiful of the market activity “Fishing and Angling”
18. One of the most attractive places of Mandi is “Janjehli”
19. Religious sites of Mandi “Triloknath Temple”
How to Reach in Mandi?
The nearest airport to Mandi is Bhuntar. From Bhuntar Airport, you are about 60 -70 km away by road to Mandi. One can easily reach this beautiful tourist destination by taxi.
The nearest railway station to Mandi is the broad gauge railhead Pathankot, from this railway station one can easily reach Mandi tourist place by bus or cab.